Hi all..wazup wazup!..Today is already 19 Ramadhan.. Alhamdulillah..another 11 days to go..This year, I feel like time flies very fast..coz usually, I always counting the days to celebrate Raya but this time, I even don't think about that..huhuhu..maybe because I'm getting older and older...huk huk huk

Actually yesterday, when I was browsing (as usual during office hours-Hopefully my boss won't read this..huhu), I've found my favourite actress page, 'shiri-appleby'. Maybe u guys never heard her name coz she's not too famous like 'Angelina Jolie or Nicole Kidman'. But if you ever watched 'Roswell Series' (was very famous on 1999 kot- tak sure sangat)..surely you know her..Very preety one..So, I tempek la her photo here..



There are 3 more actresses that I remember :-

1. Rory or Alexis Bledel
in 'Gilmore Girl'-Beshh giler cite ni..Mcm Siti plak muka dia ni

2. Lana or 'Kristin Kreuk ' in Smallville-Hero pun ensem

3. Lindsay Lohan- Attitude minah ni skang teruk gile, but acting OK

Only these I can provide you..huhuhu because I'm gonna continue my work..For more details, 'Lu Browse la sendiri'..


0 comments: