What a wonderful vacation I told you. We just got back a couple of weeks ago from Langkawi. We went there on 10thJune and flied back on 12th June. Actually, the time was not enough for me and family. I can honestly say I wouldn't mind going back to KL if I dun need to continue my work..huhuhu :) Hopely my boss won't read this..hahahaha


Just arrived at Langkawi...

Let me firstly tell you my first experience of travelling by flight. Huh, very scary when the plane started to fly above the sky. Waa.. it was like in the movie that I have ever watched before. 'Snake in the Plane'?? 'Air Force One'?? oh..Stop thinking of that..huhuhuhu..Alhamdulillah, everything was going well until we reached at Langkawi. "hey..Langkawi Here I Come..."


We had some beautiful days to spend out on the resort and beach enjoying the sun and the views. The best part was playing with Umairah in a swimming pool. I took her to the pool and got thoroughly excited. Hehehe this was her very first time and she liked it very much. Eventhogh, we got tired toward the end, but we still enjoyed it. You know la, with Umairah's peel, we must had a lot of patient and energy.


On the day back..
We also spent some time in the shopping complex, although most of them are duty free but the price was not cheap as we thought. No different actually. I only bought a pinggan mangkuk, chocolates, kerepek and key chains for my colleagues. That's all I could afford to buy..hehehe..unless I brought 1 Million.
Yummy! We also had a sea food too and the price..huhuhu..boleh tahan....but compare to our resort food's price, it should consider cheaper and reasonable laaa...
Last day- hmm..very sad to leave Langkawi..It was a very perfect vacation. Maybe someday we'll back here...Insya Allah..

6 comments:

babynadhrah said...

yeayy dah ada blog!!

next time u go to holiday again, please buy something for me also ok...

Lyon said...

wau.. dah ade blog... u bought urself pinggan mangkuk.. but for us you bought only coklat and key chain... sad la... i want some thing special also...

Umairah's Blog said...

Hi beez,very pity lor.. u don't have a pinggan mangkuk at home..next time I'll buy a mangkuk tingkat for u..huhuhu

anneijaz said...

where my VISION.... wahhhhhh.. you promise to buy mangkuk VISION for me...janji palsu mu... ahhh Tipah Tertipu...

adamuiz said...

boleh tak tukar kaler biru..sakit mata tgk hahahah

Umairah's Blog said...

suka ati aku le...akunye blog..huhuhu