Dear Family and Friends,

Don't be suprised..jeng jeng..I have decided to start a blog. So, that way you can see what's the latest activity and see pictures of our adventures.So here it goes.....huhuhuhu...


Ok, this is my family photo. It was snapped last year during our Raya celebration. Sorry, i post the old photo (quite small size huh) because that day, I have'nt created my Blog yet. Gues what?..this was the first Raya with my baby Umairah..It was very great and really exciting moment. Umairah got so many angpau raya..hehehee...but believe or not may daughter Umairah, Ibu's angpau also byk but completely finished at your cousin's hand..waaaaaa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantik Bangat

Unknown said...

Wow... So pink in color... Girlie girl... Hell Yeah.... Nice visiting your it makes me smile a lot... I will add ur blog into my blog list. Tata..