Hmm...since 3 weeks ago the contructor has been started to renovate my house...Alhamdulillah, now you can see the photos of my house eventhough the cleaning works have not really finish lor..

My House..

Actually, all started when I noticed that our grass in the garage almost higher than our height. Huhuhu...When I showed to my hubby, he said "takpela, let we greening the earth"...Hahaha, very funny and irritated answer...Well, after a few months, eventually we decided to renovate the garage with tiling and installed a new auto gate. Now all it comes. I'm happy with the new looks of my house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooo... Your house is so big lorrr... I envy you... I hope i can be ur neighbour and always visit you and disturb you.... Hahahahaha

Umairah's Blog said...

It's my pleasure..But Umairah will close the door eventhough she only sees your shadow..hhuuhuhuhuhuhu..nanti umairah leh kawan ngan anak uncle Halim..

wanrulez said...

wow...besarnya rumah.
www.wanrulez.blogspot.com